- 7000.00 - 20000.00 INR
- 700.00 Onwards INR
- DULL OF BROWN
- 1 Meter (m)
- 2 Kilograms (kg)
- 1 Meter (m)
- Its used for flexible expansion joint, removable jackets, welding protection and other types of fire control systems.
- 1 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2, 3 x 3 or Customized. Meter (m)
We are leading manufacturers of Ceramic Fiber Welding Blanket.
- It is a soft, flexible cloth made of ceramic fiber yarn reinforced by stainless steel wire with both sides vermiculite coated.
- It is an ideal replacement for an asbestos product used for thermal insulation and heat protection.
- It will not burn, rot, mildew or deteriorate and resist most acids.
- It has the low coefficient of thermal expansion and is suitable for temperature up to 1260C.
- We also can make the finished fire proof blanket with holes to customers, such as 1MX2M per sheet.
Used in welding blankets, stress relieving, removable insulation covers, fire blankets, fire curtains, expansion joints, oven door seals, flue ducts, flue liner protection, Cable protection, Pipe wrap, High-temperature gaskets.
Compared to uncoated Ceramic fiber, vermiculite coated Ceramic fiber fabric cloth has little irritation of skin and provides increased resistance to high temperature, flame, and abrasion. In addition, the vermiculite film helps to seal against gasses and liquids. Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Cloth is completely non-flammable.
Heavy Duty Welding Blankets
1.6 mm to 3 mm
Used In Fire And Welding Safety
up to 1000 DegreeC
Kevlar Or Fiberglass Sewing Threads
1 Mtr x 2 Mtr
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 2 - 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Bag Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
28, Parishram Industrial Hub, Sarkhej-Bavla Road, Chacharwadi-Vasana Road, Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India