- 100.00 - 500.00 INR
- up to 100 Millimeter (mm)
- 30, 50 Meter (m)
- 1 Millimeter (mm)
Woven Roving is a bidirectional fabric made by interweaving direct roving in plain weave pattern. Woven Roving is compatible with many resins. It is a high-performance reinforcement and widely used in hand and machine production, such as coil insulation for furnaces. Boats, vessels, plane and automotive parts also widely used in wrap on boiler steam line.
Wrap and weft rovings aligned in a parallel and flat manner resulting in uniform tension and very little twist. Excellent rollout characteristics. Good wet-out in resins.
Application: Our woven tapes find application in electrical industry for insulation purposes, in stator & rotor coils in rotating machines, transformers power cables, epoxy cast coils, dry type transformers and general FRP applications.
- Motor and Generator Core Binding
- Traction Motor Core Binding
- Transformer Core Binding.
- Wind Generators Core Binding.
- Used in Boilers, Furnaces and Ovens for sealing.
- Excellent di-electric properties.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good reinforcement to insulating varnishes
- Armoring against mechanical damage.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 50 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Box Packing
- Asia, Middle East, Africa, North America, Western Europe, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Australia
- All India
28, Parishram Industrial Hub, Sarkhej-Bavla Road, Chacharwadi-Vasana Road, Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India